Friday, May 21, 2010

Hello World!

Hey you!
Well, I figured my summer is going to be pretty busy--and what better way to document it than through the use of a blog?!?! So here I am!! I think my goal for this blog is to share summer adventures/stories with friends who have nothing better to do and are lookin for something to read while they are bored or procrastinating from doing something way more important! Hey--I know that if I had a paper due or chores to do--I would wish one of my friends had a blog so I could read it instead of having to do those things!
So things I'm going to share with you are of course my summer adventures, and photos of said adventures. Also, I will share songs that are meaningful and awesome, and then...songs that are just awesome (maybe not so meaningful). I really love music, so I figured that's gotta get a spot somewhere in my blog! I'll also share completed works of whatever--i.e. cakes, paintings, landscaping, etc. The final thing I will share is probably something about my dog since she's awesome...and so cute! :)

Well I hope you enjoy this blog whether you take the time to read it when you're busy or bored! I hope you have a great day!

Lotsa Love,
Linds

2 comments: