Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Back in the Saddle

Dear Friend,

My, it has been much too long since we last spoke! Here is a list of reasons why I have been so distant the past few months:

#1: School....it's been INSANE.
#2: I sort of forgot my login name...and password...and the email associated with account HAHA!

..those seem like pretty good/verifiable reasons to me!

This past semester has been pure insanity. I have never had to pull so many all-nighters throughout ONE semester before. It was the craziness of finals week or the last couple weeks when everything is due--but EVERYDAY!!! When you start threatening to quit school on day 8 of attendance..it's not really a good sign. :/

Well, the semester is wrapping up, which means Lindsey will be on the loose again! Creating crafts and joy wherever she goes! I have a list of things I need to create...and destroy, unfortunately...which made me think sharing my winter break with you would be oh-so fun! I enjoy writing and amusing others :)

I do have my first final of the fall semester in 2 hours, and have yet to look over any of the material (my toes desperately needed to be painted...and I had to figure out my gmail and blogger account info!! It was a mystery that needed to be put to rest already!)...so I must go and prepare for my science final.

I am soooo thrilled to be back in the saddle and able to write again! Oh how I've missed it! I already have so many funny things/quirks of mine to share! heehee..but until next time, Friend--have a wonderful, beautiful and bright day! :)

Lotsa Love,
Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment